21 Day Fix Portions: 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Green
1 Package Uncle Ben’s Whole Grain Brown Rice*
1 Pack Chicken Tenders, diced
1 Pound Shrimp
1 Can Fire-Roasted Tomatoes
1 1/2 Cup Pepper (any color), diced
1 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
3 Cloves Garlic, minced or chopped
Hot Sauce, to taste
Worcestershire Sauce (just a dash)
Homemade or Pre-Made Cajun Seasoning
*I am intimidated as hell by rice so I use the kind you can microwave and it’s ready in 90 seconds
- Season chicken and shrimp with your Cajun seasoning.
- In pan, brown chicken followed by the shrimp in olive oil. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In same pan add more olive oil as needed and reduce heat to medium. Saute onions, peppers and garlic until tender. Season with hot sauce to taste.
- Add tomatoes into the pan and mix in. Allow them to heat.
- Add cooked rice (however you decided to do it) to the mix
- Add in chicken and shrimp
- Stir everything together well and add hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce to taste.